Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ces putains de yo gonna need to die soon !!


Our computer lab is like this Matt's blood wonderland for St. Louis's yoyee, also known as birds of death, or mosquitos, right now. Strangely enough I am wearing bug repellent for like the second time officially since I arrived here so that is basically saving me from chicken pox number two!!In other news, I may actually start writing my final geography paper tomorrow--I know, exciting--and otherwise, I will just be waiting for the mango that I bought today to ripen so that I might devour it. It cost me a whole eight cents!! Things are gettin steep ;-)

I hope that doesn't sound wildly pathetic. Today I read two books and ate Honey Bunches of Oats with water (still delicious) and popcorn with sugar. Oh and I drank rooibus tea that mama sent with the razor blades and Easter card.

In other news, it is frigging hot these days, like a constant 90 deg F in my room all day long and getting more n more humid every day. Time to go to the beach!! Alright wish me luck on my paper I am outta here. G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home